Train yourself with a few exercises to develop your intuition. Practice in a soothing environment: dim the lights, use incense and soft music… Think zen, you must feel good.
CLEAR YOUR MIND
You need to create a void free of thoughts in yourself where your intuition will be able to manifest. Use this various techniques .
– visualization: Imagine a clear and empty room, dedicated to receive your flashes of intuition
– Meditation: Learn to let go your thoughts, they should be like clouds with no attachment
– Relaxation: Body posture is very important, you should be relaxed, but not laying. You should try to keep an upright posture.
– Breathing: listen to your breath, Focus on the air coming in and out of your lungs
LISTEN TO YOUR INNER VOICES
Physiological signs are important: a knot in your stomach, cold sweats, acceleration of breathing. All these may be precursor or lead to an intuition.
Write down your flashes of intuitions and feelings to confront them to reality. Same thing with dreams. You should carefully take notes of them and keep them preciously. These notes will be the breadcrumbs of your path to intuitive counselor. (You may become famous one day!)
– Try to guess what will wear your colleagues today. How many people will be riding the bus with you. Wo will call you first, etc.
– Train with pictures, anecdotes, words … Someone gives you a complicated word (astrobleme, cereology…) which you try to find a definitions for.
– Ask a friend to seal a photo or a small object in an envelope, then try to describe in detail what comes to your mind. If you’re right, Champagne! If not, try again.
USE A PHYSICAL OBJECT AS A SUPPORT
Card sets, crystal, runes… Choose it accordingly to your feelings, you must be comfortable and in harmony with it.
TRAIN YOURSELF CONTINUOUSLY
Your friends will become guinea pigs and they will love it! They will be offered a free reading session. Then ask them if you where right or wrong and about what. Ideally, you should train with people you do not know (and about whom you know absolutely nothing), You can also offer online readings… There will always be someone to us Ask a Question! Not easy but Fun!
TRY DIFFERENT TECHNIQUES
Pendulum, palmistry, candles or African tablets, use divination techniques explained in the following pages.
« After some training, I recommend readers to know how to sort things out. You are allowed to make mistakes, or feel nothing but let people know. In any case, “work out your gift” Use cards, pictures, any of these materials will help you concentrate and develop your intuition. » says Jasmine.